Our innovative methodology has already driven exceptional results in just a few years.
Our partners across the US and Latin America have dramatically improved education outcomes and student experience while decreasing costs.
Ponce Health Sciences University is our flagship university in Ponce, Puerto Rico. Within 18 months of implementing Tiber’s curriculum delivery platform, the school experienced a transformation. It went from a struggling university to a thriving example:
- Increased Board pass rates from 62% to 84%
- Increased medicine degree applications by 30.4%
- Increased residency match rate from 85% to 89%
- Retained over 90% of faculty and staff
At Ponce Health Sciences University, the Tiber MSMS program has been in use for several years and has dramatically increased the number of students admitted into medical school. Students who would otherwise be turned away now have the opportunity to become specialist physicians, and the program equips these students to outperform their peers.
- 75% of students in our first MSMS class received admission into medical school
- Increased career matches, even for those not admitted to medical school
- MSMS students admitted to medical school outperform their classmates (100% USMLE board passage rate)